Connect to the transit providers using these links:
- The RTA appoints a new Chief Operating Officer. Read Press Release here.
- On March 15, 2018, the Connect Southeast Michigan framework was presented to the RTA Board. The full document is available here, a map of the framework is available here. Please direct any input to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 313-400-9234.
- The Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) will be holding public hearings related to Routes 498 Reflex and Route 17 Eight Mile. Information on dates, times and locations can be found on DDOT’s website at www.ridedetroittransit.com.
- REFLEX is being replaced with FAST. Starting January 1, 2018, SMART will begin operating its FAST service. FAST is a high frequency, limited-stop service that can quickly and easily connect to your favorite destinations along Gratiot, Woodward and Michigan Avenues. REFLEX service on Gratiot will be replaced with SMART’s FAST service on January 1. REFLEX service on Woodward will continue in conjunction with SMART’s FAST service until further notice. RTA and DDOT will provide advance notice of any proposed changes to 498 refleX. More information about FAST can be found here on the SMART website.
- The RTA’s 2018 Meeting Schedule is now available and can be viewed here. Please note that the Executive and Policy meetings will now be held on the third Thursday of the month before the Finance and Budget and Board of Directors meetings.